Monday 13 April 2015

Public Program - Becoming Better Me

MAD Program: Becoming Better Me
Date: 13th - 14th April 2015
No of Pax: 2

MADLAB Training with collaboration with G.I.N conducted a public program, Becoming Better Me, a self driven program to improve the core aspect of ones life

The number of pax was small but it allows MADLAB Trainers to engage and go in depth of the journey to discover me, myself and I.

The core idea of Becoming Better Me is to ask a series of question about me, myself and I and finding the answers to it.


We bring our participants to a self discovery journey on finding balance and happiness on the essential of life



Finally putting the pieces together onto an art block of how they would become a better ME



Here's the feedback from our participants

Bring out the inner thoughts, to give us chance to know about ourselves and to love ourselves. It helps me to avoid negative thinking and stress - Nurzami, Lourdes Medical Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment