Thursday 2 January 2014

Ruemz Hotel - R.I.S.E Orientation

MAD Program: Ruemz Hotel, Taylors University R.I.S.E Program
Date: 2th - 5th January 2014 (4 days orientation program)
No of Pax: 35

MADLAB Training with collaboration with Ruemz Hotel successfully launched a new internship program, Ruemz Internship Success Engagement (R.I.S.E) program for interns of Ruemz Hotel and Temptation Restaurant, Taylors University

Orientation grouping
The idea behind R.I.S.E is to empower the interns to run the hotel and restaurant like a boss, they are entrusted to handle managerial position, in charge of food menu, runs promotion and marketing and put each of them against each other to be Champions of R.I.S.E. Their learning experience is guided by coaches of Ruemz Hotel. This makes R.I.S.E a remarkable learning experience as interns.

MADLAB Training designed a 4 days Orientation program to learn more about themselves, their mindset, their fear, working together as a team and brain storm their strategy on how to be Champion of R.I.S.E


At the same time, we train them the culture of appreciation at Ruemz and to build each other emotional bank account

R.I.S.E runs for 4 months where teams take turns to be management of the restaurant and to generate as much revenue as possible. This has resulted tremendous increase of profit for Temptations Restaurant in their sales compare to previous years.

Revenue has increase due to the effort of everyone

We end R.I.S.E with an awesome graduation celebration to mark the end of their internship and to celebrate their mark in history of Ruemz Hotel and Temptations Restaurant


The finale of R.I.S.E is the chef showdown where interns chef proudly presented their signature dish to Taylors Competition Chefs for the stamp of approval and feedback too



Fantastic effort from the coaches to the interns and to MADLAB Trainers on inspiring and giving the interns the very best of learning experience in Ruemz Hotel.

Here's their feedback:
I really appreciate what you have done and brought to us. You have changed my perspective though what i've heard from my friends & seniors. We are here to learn, to improve and to change. Life is although unfair, always, but we shouldn't just blame, but Make Things Happen. - Matter, R.I.S.E Intern

Thank you for all the efforts and contribution for making the program successful. Arrogatou gozaimasu! - Rin, R.I.S.E Intern

Honestly, I'm so glad to know you all. All of you were really friendly. You have thought me so many things that I may forget nowadays. All of you can bring and make my mood even better. Thank you so much for being my trainer. Stay awesome! - Belinda, R.I.S.E Intern

Thanks to your great effort, i believe we learned things in an easy way. But i'm glad that you guys seek the correct core problem and tapping on it openly. I am now anticipating for a whole new experience and let's do well in everything we do - Boe, R.I.S.E Intern

Nice to meet you all. Let's us to work together, play together and crazy together in Ruemz. May God bless you all - Jennifer Lee, R.I.S.E Intern

It was really interesting. I really enjoyed and it have given me a lot of info on how to change and be a better person, thanks MADLAB - Xavier, R.I.S.E Intern

Thank you for these days caring us and giving so much attention and effort for us. We will apply what we had learn into practical and bring out the better RUEMZ! - Elise, R.I.S.E Intern

Thank you very much for this orientation which was organised nicely. I could learn a lot and something new from this orientation to get me ready and going for my internship. It was a good experience with everyone and now i could know my fear which will lead me to improve and be a better person in the future. - Nicholas, R.I.S.E Intern

Thank you for conducting this orientation with us! You guys did a good job, we have learn a lot and hope you learn something from us too! - Ann, R.I.S.E Intern

Thank you for the information and knowledge you guys have gave to us. I had a fun time here and a better orientation compare to my other friends that are having interns other places - John Lee, R.I.S.E Intern

Thank you for the training, it's really hep me a lot to improve what i have now. You are all awesome - Eka, R.I.S.E Intern

Great Job! Really 'Excellent' experience and really change my mindset to be more positive. - Pei Yi, R.I.S.E Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment